Please pray that their is enmity between my friend Alison and that new man Reed. That if it is God's will he returns her love to me and if not that he may find me a prettier best friend. Thanks! Daniel
Drastic change my wife Patty Ann doesn't want to talk to me anymore. She left me Joel 8 months ago. I know she is seeing another man, and she has become very angry. She got into a fight with her best friend the other day, and they are not talking anymore. She threw a drink in her face. She has been drinking a lot since she has left me, and is getting worse. She doesn't want anything to do with God at all. She was laughing at me because I am with The Lord. Please pray that God will let something happen in her life so she will come to him and accept him in her heart. Also reconciliation. Thank you
Patty Ann left me almost 8 months ago. She is struggling with God a lot. We are back and forth, she has been drinking, partying, and seeing another man. I can tell that God is working in her but she gets scared and fights him off. She also gets very angry right way. When she wants God she wants us. Please pray that God will soften her heart and she will believe in him. Also for reconciliation Thank you.
Patty Ann left me about 7 1/2 months ago. She called me yesterday telling me never to talk with her again, doesn't want to see me, or anything to do with me. She is struggling with God a lot now a days. Then she text me last night and wanted us not to text, call, or email for 3 months while she gets decides what she wants. She is bipolar. I know she is drinking and partying and with another man. She told me she is lost and has been lost for a while, also the only way she will accept God is if He knocks her down. Please pray that God will soften her heart and that she will accept Him, also for reconciliation. Thank you Amen
Patty Ann left me 7 months ago, she is struggling with God a lot. We are not talking again. I just had surgery and she was supposed to take me, she decided not to. Then that morning before surgery she called me and told me she loved me, that afternoon she told me she wasn't going to talk to me anymore. I asked her why she told me she loved me and she said because she felt sorry for me. I know she is drinking and partying. She has also been talking to another man. She told me that she is lost and has been lost for a while and the only way she would accept God is if if would knock her down. She also told me the other day that God is like Greek mythology. Please pray that God will soften her heart and that she will accept him in her heart. Also for reconciliation. Thank you Amen
Dear Calvary Chapel Family,
I have been moving in and out of severe clinical depression and adhd, for a long time now.It has wrecked havoc on my life.
I had regained stability spiritually (diligently praying daily, fasting and reading my bible), for the last two months until a few weeks ago..when I just felt like I was tired and struggling..and started slipping back into deep despair..just hoping never to wakeup.This is possibly due to a recurrence of my clinical depression.
I also feel an overwhelming lack of motivation, passion and zeal, weakness, disappointment and dilapidating laziness for things (or anything at all) that used to drive me forward. I struggle to wake up in the morning to do anything.I feel like I have lost a lot of things from being kicked out of University for failure to pay my tuition, I was fired from my job..all as a result of my depression, which just made it worse, I can't pay my bills and have gone hungry for several days at a time and I recently got a notice of eviction, which is now long past due. This could lead to farther issues like being deported.
Please pray for me because this is so serious. I have no place to go if I get evicted. I am in debt, I have no friends and Family to live with if I get evicted. I will be Homeless. I won't be able to work or pretty much do anything as a result. I really need a miracle to break me from this. Many times I just feel like I want to go to sleep at night and never wake up. This just seems to get worse and like some kind of evil life sucking cycle. At only 25, I feel old and exhausted..my dreams seem like painful illusions and this situation in my life..shouts this at me mockingly everyday..but I know my God is not too weak to deliver me..I believe he can deliver me.
Please pray for my deliverance from this, that I may have the favour of a re-kindled passion for worshiping, serving and praising him renewed in me every single day, with every single breath..be filled with the joy of our Lord, Desire, Drive and motivation, passion to stand on my feet, size opportunities that become available to me, work harder and be more dedicated to the things that matter and the accomplishment of the dreams God has placed in my heart, to accomplish according to his will.
Thank you for standing with me
I have a scary court date this week that potentially has devastating ramifications on my future. Please pray for mercy, grace, that the outcome would be in my favor. Thankyou!!
Please pray for blessings, success and protection upon my job and my husband's job too as we face these hard times. I also pray for blessings upon our daughters specially for Ani to find a job soon. Please pray for us.
Greetings prayer warriors. Please pray for me. My wife and I are in need of wisdom and guidance. I have been unemployed for a few months now and am prayerfully considering re locating to TX or NM from AZ for a job. There just are no available decent paying jobs in my field where we currently live. Thank you, and God bless you.
1. For obedience during my fast- to hear from teh lord, obey and pray with confidence. to see walls broken down and strength and exitement in my prayers and fast. That i hear God's voice.
2. Wisdom about my career - should I invest in a reel
3. Current job to close 5 big deals in jan.
4. Diet- to be delivered from processed food, emotional eating, over eating and sugar. that God will strengthen me to obey and give me a desire to please Him rather than my flesh.That I can feel healthier, have more energy and be happier. Also, for confidence in who I am in Christ and the power of prayer. That I can honor God with my body and delight myself in the Lord.
5. To have a successful LASIK eye surgery on JAN 7. That the DRS hands are guided and my eyes are protected and heal well. That God blesses me with clear, good eye sight and strong eyes. For victory .
6. To workout and have a passion for it again. That I am not lazy but diligant. That I have confidence in who I am and the blessings and power God has given us to pray and believe and obey. That I obey God and have the energy and desire to work unto Him and also workout and take care of my health and relationships.
7. For my words and relationships. That I can have words of love and encouragement flow through my mouth adn people feel excited and happy to be around me. That God shines through me and to those in my life who are not saved to see Christ in me and that they can see my life is different. That God blesses my life and shows me favor so that when others look upon it they know Christ is real.
8. To give the Lord praise and thankfulness and focus on Heavenly things. For strength to believe what the Lord has told me and that God will encourage me and deliver me from my enemies.
9. Living situation- to be peacful and delightful. No more drama and tension. But for love to flow through that house and any evil to be removed. For God to deliver me and protect me there and bless my living situation indeed. For favor upon the landlords heart.
10. Tom and I to draw closer together. That God will place both our hearts on the same path, same goals in mind, bind satan and put a hedge of protection upon us. For tom to have confidence in me, increase his love and be consistent with me. To really desire and spend time growing closer to me and getting to know me. To delight in me and speak and show words of love. That I can have favor in his eyes and I can love him the way he needs to be loved. For God to bless us indeed and bless our relationship, increase our love, bless us as best friends and that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. For tom to be 110% back in my life and to start the new year of right and be together. That God will shine through me and give me ears to hear and give us an opportunity to meet and hang out before the new year or right away when Tom returns from his trip. That he will reach out and have confidence to spend time with me.